WE HAVE BEEN INVESTING INTO
THE UKRAINIAN PORT INFRASTRUCTURE
OUR OFFICES ARE OPENED NOW
IN SWITZERLAND AND BULGARIA
WE WORK WITH OILSEEDS AND CEREAL CROPS
– CARGO HANDLING
– GENERAL-PURPOSE CARGOS
– BULKED CARGOS
– PACKAGED GOODS
A UKRAINE’S FIRST
HEAVY-DUTY BILATERAL PIER
HAS BEEN BUILT
Made with Love for Ukraine and for Our Cause!
About the RISOIL company
Risoil S.A. was incorporated in Genève, Switzerland in 2000. Since then, the Company has been continually investing into the development of the Ukrainian port infrastructure, and the number of its employees has increased from 5 up to over 1,000.
One of the largest terminals has been designed and built by stages in the port of Chornomorsk for transhipment of high-quality vegetable oil and grain. Since 2020 the scope of the services the Group offers has expanded to include transhipment of bulked cargos and packaged goods.
tons per day
Our Group of Companies provides the following range of services
History of the company
- 2023May 2023The bilateral pier was put into operation, and for the first time, two ships were loaded simultaneously with different types of cargos
- 20202020Launching of Universal Terminal Risoil that is designed to provide a full range of services for the handling of any bulk cargos and packaged goods, both in export and import mode.
- 20192019Full completion of the second phase of construction of the grain terminal: building of grain silos, conveyor galleries, railcar unloading stations, truck unloading stations, and Multipurpose Warehouse No. 2 for floor storage of goods.
- 20142014Amalgamation of Bioil Universal Ukraine LLC, an oil-pressing plant located within the area of Rozdilna Elevator, with the Group. Construction of a multipurpose grain terminal with throughput capacity of 4.5 million tons per year started in the port of Chornomorsk.
- 20102010The focus is on optimising the management structure. Since 2010, trading activities have been burgeoning on the Asian markets: in particular, various types of containerised goods, such as vegetable oil in flexi-tanks, are being supplied.
- 20072007The transhipment capacity of the vegetable oil terminal reached 1.2 million tons per year. The Group sells its stake in the oil-pressing plant (of Chornomorsk) to ADM, an international agro-industrial corporation.
- 20042004The strategy to expand load capacity for liquid cargos is worked out and approved to meet the demands of a growing industry. In the same year, the Group commissioned one of the largest terminals in the European vegetable oil logistics on the Black Sea.
- 20002000Risoil S.A. is founded in Genève, Switzerland.